On this page you'll find the updated SITA bus schedule/timetable for all routes related to the Amalfi Coast towns (Ravello, Positano, Praiano, Amalfi etc.), Sorrento, Salerno, Napoli/Naples as well as ticket prices and some further info worth knowing at the bottom of the page (info about the €8 euro 24 hours ticket).
The schedules are mantained and updated on the latest timetables released by the SITA SUD company (www.sitasudtrasporti.it - not available in English).
Routes (click to open):
- Scala - Ravello - Amalfi
- Amalfi - Positano - Sorrento
- Amalfi - Maiori - Salerno
- Amalfi - Napoli
- Amalfi - Bomerano - Agerola - Napoli
- Amalfi - Pogerola
- Amalfi - Conca Dei Marini - Tovere
Bus Tickets & Routes
|Conca dei Marini||€2.4||€2||€1.3||€1.3||€1.3||€2||€1.3||€1.3||€2||€1.3||€1.3||€1.3||€2||€2||€2.4||€2.4||€4.7|
|Vietri sul Mare||€3.4||€2.9||€2.4||€2.4||€2.4||€2.9||€2||€2||€2.4||€2.4||€2||€2||€2.4||€1.1||€1.1||€1.1||€4.7|
The amounts in the table refer to the ticket type needed for the ride: €1.3, €2, €2.4, €2.9, €3.4 etc. Consult the table so you'll have the right bus ticket for your route.
€8 euro 24-hours ticket
This ticket is valid for 24 hours following its first validation. It allows an unlimited number of trips on SITASUD transport in the following municipalities: Agerola, Amalfi, Atrani, Cetara, Conca dei Marini, Furore, Maiori, Massa Lubrense, Meta di Sorrento, Minori, Positano, Sorrento, Praiano, Ravello, Salerno, Sant'Agnello, Scala, Sorrento, Tramonti, Vietri sul Mare.
Can be very handy when you plan to do some serious sight-seeing.
- Tickets cannot be purchased on board. You can buy them in tobacco shops (Tabaccheria), bars, newsagents, as well as in the train stations of Sorrento and Salerno.
- Due to the unique conditions on the Amalfi Coast (unique road, countless tourists), when traffic is crowded, and that is pretty much all the time April to October, except for the early mornings, buses might arrive with a delay. When the traffic is light, they will get there a bit earlier than their schedule. Keep this in mind.
- You can get motion sickness easily due to the curvy roads and how buses are drove here (lots of unexpected stops), so if you know you are sensible on this, better to be prepared.
- Sit on the right: if you're travelling in Sorrento-Salerno direction, grab a site on the right for the best views. If going in Salerno-Sorrento direction, grab a sit on the left.
- Click the following link for info on how to get to the Amalfi Coast.